THE WAIT IS OVER! Here I let you guys know my real experience for those whoever wants to have freaking holidays in India. I share a complete day-by-day activities (8D7N Itinerary) while I was visiting India, started from Jakarta on April 2018.
I went to 5 cities in India: Jaipur, Agra, Delhi, Jaisalmer, and Jodhpur
Summary from above table:
*Spendings with IDR currency means that I did it in Indonesia by purchasing through several booking sites, and spendings with INR means that I used local currency in India
**Spendings on the above table are not included with purchasing souvenirs/gifts
Tips to reduce costs:
- Go to hostels, no hotels. Better if you could stay at local houses/homestay
- Go with your squad, never be alone
- Be smart in bargaining/negotiating. Never trust strangers who come to you
- Find promo ticket from several months before departing date, not only from online booking apps but also from mobile web and direct airline’s website, ’cause the price can be much cheaper!
- Spend to only necessary things! And more important, buy only mineral water
Any questions about my 8D7N Itinerary to India? Please let me know on the comment below! 🙂